To get more of the very latest news faster than anyone then subscribe to our feed : CLICK HERE
FABRICLIVE preps for another high-energy drum & bass session as SaSaSaS land to host Room One. Forming from the cream of jump-up talent via a string of party showcases, Skibadee, Shabba D, Harry Shotta, Stormin, DJ Phantasy and Macky Gee have become one of the most sought-after artists in drum & bass. They’re joined by a cast of excelling artists from the 170BPM world. Longstanding Hospital producer Danny Byrd brings his distinctive liquid sound, while Serum & Inja bring their junglist slant on D&B that have come to define some of the sound’s key imprints. Also joining are Turno, Uncle Dugs, while K Motionz faces off with Tsuki, and The Blast DJs land to round off Room One. Hosting for the evening comes courtesy of IC3, Ragga Twins, Dreps and Phantom.
Over in Room Two, it’s another heavyweight drum & bass showdown as Get Hype take over hosting. Heading up the bill are label heads The Prototypes presenting their toughened dancefloor sound, where they’re joined by some of the sound’s key players. Tech step pioneer and longstanding EC1 regular Ed Rush also touches down. Crissy Criss, Malux and Erb N Dub join forces for a three-way back-to-back set, while Kings of the Rollers crew member Bladerunner also lands. Rounding off the bill are DJ SS and Glitch City, with MCs IC3, 2SHY, Navigator, Carasel and Texas taking over hosting duties.
Tickets still available here
Fabric Entry Policy
- Entry/exit searches and the right to search whilst inside the venue/smoking area is a condition of entry. The entry search is mandatory, the others will be at the discretion of venue management.
- fabric operates a zero tolerance policy to drugs. Anyone found with illegal drugs will be banned from the venue and reported to the police. Anyone found to be asking for drugs or offering drugs will also be banned for life. We will have drug disposal bins in the queues so you can deposit any drugs you may have with you.
- Anyone found to be in possession of a weapon will be banned from the venue and the police will be called.
- Only people aged 19 and over will be admitted to fabric.
- All customers are required to present their ID on entry. Strictly no ID, no entry. Your ID will be scanned onto our ID scanning system as a condition of entry.
- fabric only accept a valid passport, foreign national ID cards, driving license or home office approved PASS hologram as identification and/or proof of age. fabric only accept originals, we do not accept photocopies.
- Your ticket is valid all night long, however please arrive as early as possible. After 1am you will lose your priority place in the queue, so if we’re busy we cannot guarantee entry and you will be asked to join the normal queue.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
The post fabriclive FRIDAY 8th December !!!! SASASAS Presents & Get Hype!! appeared first on Drum And Bass HQ.