Im digging through our audio archive folders and a heap of old DAT recordings (ahead of our History session event at Phonox, Brixton, London on the 4/11/2015) we found this absolute classic mix from the great Grooverider. Recorded at the historic Zap club in Brighton. Enjoy.
You can catch the man himself performing a special ‘Prototype Years’ history set at Phonox on the 4/11/2015… Tickets are currently as of today close to selling out:
7 Headline acts (including our host) will be performing on the night right from 9PM up until 3AM close, Blue Note sets & History sets from start to finish, taking you back to the 90’s where this music was built.
Artists are being announced gradually in the lead up to the event, watch this space…
(ARTIST 1 TBA on 01/11/2015)
Grooverider ‘Prototype Years’ set
Dj Randall ’92 to 94′ set
(ARTIST 6 TBA on 24/10/2015)
Hosted by Cleveland Watkiss
We take you back to our early days, back to where it began – The legendary Blue Note. On the night you can catch DJ’s from that era (and beyond) laying it down just how they did back then.
*Earlybirds – SOLD OUT
*1st release – SOLD OUT
*2nd release – SOLD OUT.
*Final Release – On sale now (70% sold).
Buy your ticket directly from the Metalheadz store and save with a reduced booking fee (ticket confirmation must be clearly printed and brought to the event with no exceptions):
Tickets via RA:
Important ticket information:
– You will be required to show ID matching the ticket buyer’s name or proof of purchase.
– Duplicated tickets are automatically detected upon entry and will be refused admission.
– Barcodes (for RA) must be presented clearly for them to be successfully scanned.
– Re-selling these tickets for profit or commercial gain will render them void.
– All tickets are purchased at risk of changeable weather conditions.
– The venue or promoter reserves the right to refuse admission.
The owner of a purchased ticket (via RA) agrees to the terms & conditions at – www.residentadvisor.net/shop/terms.aspx
Check out original post at http://www.drumandbassnews.net