Loopmasters are back with another hard hitting sample pack from one of the most influential Drum & Bass producers in the scene today K-Tee (Shogun Audio). Expect high velocity rib cracking beats and bass as Loopmasters proudly present Artist Series 103 K-Tee Shogun Drum & Bass Vol. 2.
We have free sample loops and a free track plus access to a rather LARGE giveaway available at the Loopmasters Facebook page, all below.
K-Tee Shogun Audio Drum & Bass Vol. 2
- FREE Loops Du Jour – K-Tee Shogun Audio Drum & Bass Vol.2 10 free samples:
- K-Tee Shogun Audio Drum & Bass Vol2 Demo song player / Free track:
- PLUS ! There is a much LARGER giveaway available at the Loopmasters Facebook page here
Free samples, tracks etc from the likes of Tom Middleton, Spektre Spiral Pulse, DJ Mixtools Taster, Loxy & Resound, stems from DJ Mixtools Taster Pack, DJ Weekly Promo Pack and much more!
Check out the whole range at http://www.loopmasters.com/search?version=simple&new_search=true&q=&ql=&qf=&qg=56&x=12&y=7
K-Tee Shogun Audio Drum & Bass Vol. 2
Item Code: LM_DL349
▪ AppleLoops / Refill / LivePack / ZIP (main): £29.95
▪ WAV Loops Pack / One shots & sampler patches: £16.95
Loopmasters are back with another hard hitting sample pack from one of the most influential Drum & Bass producers in the scene today. Expect high velocity rib cracking beats and bass as Loopmasters proudly present Artist Series 103 K-Tee Shogun Drum & Bass Vol. 2.Since the mid 90′s the name K-Tee has been synonymous with some of the best drum & bass and electronic music in the world. Captaining the Shogun Audio brand to where it is today, Keir Tyrer has led an impressive career in a scene that has swallowed up and spat out so many others. Life before Shogun though was an array of K-Tee releases on other prestigious labels such as Ram and Liftin’ Spirits, working with long-time friend Stakka. Then by the late 90′s K-Tee was releasing almost exclusively on Stakka’s labels Audio Blueprint and Underfire, and it was during this time that K-Tee would first cross paths with local up-and-comer, Friction. Following the demise of Underfire and Audio Blueprint, K-Tee continued to work with Stakka, Friction and Nu:Balance under the guise of ‘The Militia‘. This heavyweight production outfit peaked with their seminal ‘Electrolux‘ and ‘Paranoia‘ on Renegade Hardware. Moving on K-Tee began working ever closer with Friction; their first release ‘Immortal’ on Charge Recordings in 2002 cemented the working relationship and has led onto a number of standout releases on labels such as Metalheadz, Hospital, CIA and Renegade Hardware.Soon after Friction established the Shogun Audio imprint which became K-Tee’s main stomping ground for his music, including the massive 2007 dance floor anthem ‘Back To Your Roots‘ and more recently ‘Set It Off’ and ‘Jupiter’ which appeared on the award winning ‘Way Of The Warrior’ album in 2011.Scroll forward to 2012 and K-Tee is a director / owner of Shogun Audio, instrumental in its growth and the development of the exclusive artists within. Also now back in the studio making beats whilst keeping the Shogun camp in check, there’s no doubting K-Tee’s dedication and commitment to the cause! Long may it continue!
This powerful collection of copyright free Drum & Bass samples comes in at an impressive 1.17Gb and includes 696 24Bit samples, with 129 Loops between 170 – 174 Bpm, and 567 One Shot Samples. 137 Ready to play patches are included for Reason NNXT, Halion, EXS, SFZ and Kontakt compatible soft samplers. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live Suite versions are also available to purchase separately.In Detail expect to find, 34 Searing Bass Lines, 30 Powerful Drum Loops, 40 Atmospheric Drenched Music Loops, 86 Chest Pounding Bass Hits, 8 Multi Sampled Bass Instruments, 143 Hard Hitting Drum Shots, 65 SFX, 15 Synth One Shots, 130 Rex2 Files and 15 Aggressive Multi Sampled Synth Instruments. “I tried to make something that would be useful for today’s Dnb producer with lots of loops & sounds that can be easily manipulated to fit into their productions, it’s deliberately heavy on the bass and synths as I always feel beats and percussion should be built from scratch to retain individuality – hopefully the pack covers a wide section of dnb styles so it can be as versatile as possible.”Kit used – Logic 9, Virus TI, NI Massive, Waves Plugins, iZotope plugins, Lexicon reverbs plus my personal samples library which has been 20 years in the making!
Format Options Explained:
▪ Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
▪ Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
▪ Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
▪ Ableton Live Ready Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a self install .Alp File that will import all clips and instruments into your Library. Only for use within Ableton Live Suite 8.2.6+.
▪ Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
▪ One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
▪ 24 Bit Quality
▪ 34 Bass Loops
▪ 30 Drum Loops
▪ 25 Percussion Loops
▪ 40 Synth Loops
▪ 86 Bass Shots
▪ 143 Drum Hits
▪ 65 SFX
▪ 15 Synth Hits
▪ 8 Multi Sampled Bass Instruments
▪ 15 Multi Sampled Synth Instruments
▪ 130 Rex 2 Files
▪ 137 Soft Sampler Patches For Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz Formats
Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Suite Live Ready Pack Available Seperately